Pret a Manger: Second person dies from allergic reaction

London (CNN)A second person has died from an allergic reaction to one of Pret a Manger’s products, the food chain confirmed Sunday.

The customer died in December 2017 after eating a “super-veg rainbow flatbread” that contained a yogurt that was supposed to be dairy-free.
But after testing by Pret and two independent authorities, it was later found that the ingredient, supplied by yogurt producer Coyo, contained dairy protein. The Food Standards Agency (FSA) was informed and all Coyo products were recalled nationwide.

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *