He ate a slug on a dare and died

(CNN)It was just a silly dare among teenage boys. What could it hurt to eat a small slug?

So Australian teenager Sam Ballard grabbed the slimy creature and gulped it down. He had no idea that the slug carried a potentially deadly worm that would put him into a coma that lasted more than a year, paralyze his body and ultimately take his life.

‘Trying to act like grown-ups’

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

code

error: Content is protected !!